Missing Pieces

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

12 days till our Wish Trip.......

Can you believe it! The kids are getting so excited. We got our package from Indiana Childrens Wish Fund today. Can I say WOW and how grateful we are. The expense check will more then cover our needs and everything is taken care of.....Thank goodness, because the last few days at school have been hell for Hayden.
I'm not sure whats going on, but he's having a very rough time of it. So I decided to go ahead and put him on the Prozac, very very small dose, but I hope it helps.

The closer the trip gets here, the more nervous Mark is getting, he's the one who worries and I'm the one who gets to calm him down LOL.

I've been trying to get our t-shirts done for the trip, but since I don't get much sleep anyway it's hard to do anything anymore it seems, must be because I'm getting to damn old.

Here are some pictures of the kids at the park.....




Madison



Madison & Robert


Trevor


Hayden


Well I gotta run, Hayden just broke the lamp in their bedroom, argh!!!!

No comments: