Missing Pieces

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hot as Hell again argh...........

Why oh why does it have to be 85 freaking degrees on May 30th. This is July/August weather!!!! I hate it. I hate being stuck inside, because I can't stand the humidity. I hope the boys, Robert & Trevor are having a great time at the dairy farm. Robert is so hoping to see a baby cow being born, I guess the teacher said this could happen.
My kid sister, Wanda and her dog Gizmo are visiting for the day, her slum-lord is finally having her bathroom floor repaired. After months of the toilet falling through.
Hayden is back to normal, munching his way through, tater-tots, fishes, crackers LOL. I'm so not looking forward to Friday when he gets his stitches out. I hope they have a plan to be able to hold this kid down???? He's as strong as a bull ox. Trying to get some laundry done, lord how did my mom do it all those years, she must have had to do 2 loads a day, because with my 4 at home now, I could too.
My sister Linda is coming over this evening so we can work on my niece , Jenny's graduation board for the party Sunday. I can't believe she is 18 already and moving out from home.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Sounds like swimming pool weather to me!!!!! (pea Jill_Ilene)

EquineSpirit said...

Glad to hear Hayden is doing well! ((HUGS!!)) to him and you all! And I hope it cools down for you soon and holds off doing another day like that until July or August...or maybe not at all...LOL. I'm not a big fan of humidity either. In fact humidity and I are bitter enemies...LOL!

Donna said...

Yes, this is summertime weather, not late spring LOL. My hubby and I don't agree at all on the weather, he likes the hot, I like the fall.
Hugs