Missing Pieces

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I hate Thursday's, they are like a Monday to me...

Don't know why but they suck, there got that out LOL. Please keep my oldest child in your prayers/thoughts, his marriage is in real trouble and I don't know if it will survive this time-thank you.

I failed to note we did finally get our downstairs bathroom remodel done. Well except the ceiling, which can't be done till the upstairs bathroom is done in the spring, but it's really done and I love it.

here are a few pics.....







I used my Cricut to cut out the letters for the poem on the wall and it looks so cool. You should have been here when Mark and Carl removed the old iron tub, it must have weighted 300lbs, poor guys. But I'm so glad it's done, it was the last room in the whole house that had never been redone.

I'm busy trying to get the laundry caught up. We did get a new set this summer, they are the LG front loaders. I love them, although they due tend to wrinkle jeans more then I like, need to figure that one out. Saving tons on my water bill. It usally runs 60.00+ each month, well last month's was 37.00. These things use so little water. And for 2800.00 for the pair, they better outlive me LOL.

Well gotta run for now, bye

No comments: