Missing Pieces

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Well it's almost turkey day....

Bought the big bird yesterday-19lbs. I have never made one that big before, so I hope it turns out ok LOL. Stores were a little busy, but not to bad. The kids wore their new school spirit shirts yesterday and they look really cute.
I made Madison a couple hairbows of course to wear and the secretary at school just loved them. In fact she took Madison to some of the teachers to show them off.
Here is a picture of them.....



I actually had to take a picture of the shirt and then use the image for the center of the bow.

The boys have a volley ball tournemnt on Sunday with the other elementary schools in town at the middle school, should be fun. Wanda is coming to watch Hayden for us, he stresses out to much at funtions like that.

I will have a little break from the route, Mark is off for the next 9 days and will do the route for me. I have tons of things to do.

Kim and her family are coming for the holiday and will be here Wednesday through Sunday, so I must clean this abode. She is like the Martha Stewart of home LOL.

Well gotta run.....

No comments: