Missing Pieces

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 is here, where has the time gone?.......

Wow, can't believe it's 2009 already LOL.....

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. My sister Wanda came and my son Carl and his boys came. We had turkey, scalloped potatoes, sweet potatoe pie and lots of goodies.
I made a really cute turkey bow for Maddy.....
Photobucket



She is really having fun with me making hairbows for her.





The weather was mild most days till right before Christmas and then it got really cold and some snow.



The kids had a great Christmas.....They all got NDS Lites for Christmas and they have been having tons of fun playing games on them. Hayden got a body sock I had ordered for him and he just loves getting in it. We are still working on his meds, tomorrow he needs to go for bloodwork to see where his Trileptol level is, so we can adjust it up or down.



Of course I made Maddy some Christmas bows too.....

This is Frosty and Crystal, I also made a bottlecap necklace to go with it....

Photobucket

This one is more of a holiday set.....
Photobucket

I also made some tiny bottlecap earrings for her.....
Photobucket

Well I have to run, will update some more later.....

No comments: