Missing Pieces

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Notice anything new ............

Yes I finally learned how to make a video. This was a labor of love I tell ya. Tell me what you think?

Well I'm about ready to take the kids game cube and lock it in the trunk of the car. All day long they fight about who's turn it is to play, damn rain for the past 4 days has kept them inside and they are driving me nuts LOL.
Robert and Trevor will start 3 weeks of summer school on Tuesday, I so can't wait for a little break. We bought the kids school supplies last Friday while at Wal-Mart. They had some good deals, but can we say small loan.
Tomorrow night while we grocery shop we need to p/u their back-packs too. Robert want's a Car's one and Trevor want's Pirates of the Carriabean, Madison want's Hello Kitty. Hayden has a new one already, his great teacher Shannon bought him one in the spring.
Speaking of the rain, I put down 10 new pieces of sod in the backyard, and talk about great timing with the rain, I was so dreading having to water it everyday. So I hope with all the rain, the new roots are taking hold.
Went to a great web-site called Allears.net, and was able to see the menus for the different parks, this will help so much in planning where we will eat.
Well gotta run and help Mark with supper....

No comments: