Missing Pieces

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Can't believe I have not posted all week......

Been a very busy week for sure. Clayton, my grandbaby, had his surgery at Riley Hospital on Weds. morning and came home on Thursday morning, he is just fine. He was born with a cyst on his chest, about the lower throat area. So Grandpa and me kept his brother Spencer Tuesday night and Weds. day, he had tons of fun with his Aunt Madison and Uncles Hayden, Robert, Trevor. Angie, his other grandmother, picked him up Weds. night and they went to a movie and went shopping. Been busy with the downstairs remodel and all too.
Had to take Hayden off the carnitine pills, he just cannot take this stuff, I'm not sure what the Dr.s will do now. We started him on the Aricept, this week too, so we will have to see how he does with that.
Went running around Thursday with the kids and paid some bills, also on Friday. Took my sister Wanda to pay some of hers too.
Today, the kids, (Madison, Robert, Trevor) went with my sister Linda to church. I don't mind them going, even though we don't attend a church. Mark and I are agnostic, 2 of my sisters and my brother are all baptist, so I'm sure sometimes they don't "get" us. I believe the kids should be exposed to all faiths and make their own choice.
Plan on going over to Mark's mom's today and cleaning her carpet, fun I know!!
I imagine the kids will spend the afternoon swimming, it's going to be a very nice day. Still no word from ICWF, I guess no news is good news.....

No comments: