Missing Pieces

Monday, July 9, 2007

OMG, is it time for the kids to go back to school yet.....

LOL, it's been "one of those" days today. The kids have been wanting to fight a lot today, I know they are bored already with being home for the summer, and today it was very hot out. They did get to go swimming, but I think they are even bored already with that.
Robert & Trevor are scheduled to attend summer school starting the 24th, this will be for 3 weeks and then they will have a week off, then the 2007-2008 school year will start August 20th.
Well the farm is really my brother Bill's and his wife Nancy's, they closed this morning and they are moving in tonight. I just hope he can sale their old place soon. It's a fantastic place, a little remote for my blood, but it's perfect for his big family.
We contacted ICWF today, to confirm our trip time, and it's going to be the week of Oct 8th, which btw is my 46th birthday. Julie is making the plane reservations for us and will contact us when she has more information. I stll cannot believe we are going to WDW at all, let alone staying in a way cool resort called Give Kids the World.
I filled out the paperwork for the genectics clinic today, wow, talk about family history, good thing I took that year to do research after mom died.
Well gotta run, Hayden just knocked over a lamp, it never ends LOL.....

No comments: