Missing Pieces

Thursday, June 21, 2007

I have this love/hate thing about summer........

I have been soooo busy with some outdoor type projects this week. I have re-painted our shed, re-painted the cement foundation on the house, washed the metal fascia under the gutters (got new gutters in March, and the white metal that was showing below the gutters was very dirty), cleaned out under the car-port It's been very warm all week, so the kids are swimming every day, so that makes for more work each night. They all have to have baths, I have to vaccum the pool, cover the pool, wash towels and suits, so needless to say, I don't get much "me" time LOL. Daddy is a saint, he makes their supper and runs the vaccum in the house and trys to straighten up some. Trevor went and spent the night at Aunt Wanda's yesterday. It was his first over-nighter and he had fun watching movies, her favorite "job". Her slumlord still doesn't have her bathroom done, can you believe it.
Tomorrow we go for a visit with Dr. Castellanos, he is Hayden's neurologist. Be interesting what he will have to say about the whole brain tumor thing. Well I need to once again do some wash, tata for now....

1 comment:

EquineSpirit said...

I totally relate to all the "me" time! It's just not the "me" time I would LIKE to have...LOL!