Missing Pieces

Thursday, June 7, 2007

Mom, the water is cold, but we don't care......

Good thing it was about 94 degrees today, they just had to swim. Hayden had a ball playing in the pool. Wasn't to bad out, even though it was hot, the wind was blowing like crazy, I have tree limbs all over the front yard. And the gravel to go around the pool doesn't come till noon Friday, so it was a mud bath around the pool.
Posted my new picture of my adorable grandson's Spencer and Clayton. Here are a couple more......





I feel so blessed to have these boys in my life.

Took the kids to the dentist today. Robert has to have braces, no new news there, the poor kid needs a spacer on his top teeth, his "fangs" are actually behind his front teeth. It will cost us out of pocket about $1800.00, but I think they will let me spread the payments out 24 months. You have to put down $700.00 the day they put them on, so what is left over won't be to bad in 24 payments. I had to do the same thing with their big brother Carl.

Karen from the Indiana Children's Wish fund called today, to make sure we were still going ahead with Hayden's request. I told her he didn't have brain cancer, but she said he still has a life threatning disease, to apply anyway. So we will see, I will not say anything to the kids, till we know for sure.

Well I need to go do some more laundry, I swear that is all I think I do anymore LOL. see ya!!

No comments: