Missing Pieces

Sunday, June 3, 2007

The Pool is Up...........

Well we finally got the pool up and running yesterday. Of course the kids think they can swim in it now LOL. Had to take Madison to the Dr. yesterday. I thought she had a UTI, but that was negative. Poor thing was really hurting when she tried to go potty.

My niece Jennifer graduated today. She was the salutatorian of her class. She will be attending Purdue in the fall. She wants to be a pharmacist, she is very bright, and I am so proud of her. I know it was very hard for Linda, because mom wasn't with us today. My brother Bill, god love him, is such a geek. He locked his keys in his truck, but was able to get them out pretty quick. Her Aunt Debbie was visiting from Texas, which was nice. Well I have about 10 loads of laundry to do, does it ever end??????????

No comments: